The word VERY is an adverb and an intensifier – it comes before an adverb or adjective to make it more intense (to a higher degree).
- Say indolent instead of very lazy.
- Say obese instead of very fat.
- Say terrified instead of very afraid.
- Say exact instead of very accurate.
- Say frequently instead of very often.
- Say pungent instead of very smelly.
- Say sleek instead of very smooth.
- Say eager instead of very willing.
- Say enduring instead of very long-term.
If you have any questions or doubts, please ask in the comments or send me a private message.