The word VERY is an adverb and an intensifier – it comes before an adverb or adjective to make it more intense (to a higher degree).
- Say immaculate instead of very neat.
- Say perilous instead of very risky.
- Say fearful instead of very afraid.
- Say innovative instead of very creative.
- Say wicked instead of very evil.
- Say excellent instead of very good.
- Say luminous instead of very light.
- Say kind instead of very nice.
- Say wealthy instead of very rich.
If you have any questions or doubts, please ask in the comments or send me a private message.