Traffic signs are pretty universal, but each one has a meaning that can be expressed inwords.
- stop, no entry, give way (yield), one-way traffic, no straight ahead, no two-way traffic.
- motor vehicles prohibited, no motorcycles, no bicycles, no pedestrians, no heavy vehicles, no left turn.
- no right turn, no U turn, no overtaking, speed limit, weight limit, length limit.
- height limit, no parking, no horn, no animal carts, left curve ahead, right curve ahead.
- roundabout ahead, traffic signals ahead, level crossing ahead, uneven road ahead, narrow bridge ahead.
Can you think of any other signs?
If you have any questions or doubts, please ask in the comments or send me a private message.