The word VERY is an adverb and an intensifier – it comes before an adverb or adjective to make it more intense (to a higher degree).
- Say perelous instead of very risky.
- Say brief instead of very short.
- Say distressed instead of very worried.
- Say distraught instead of very upset.
- Say overjoyed instead of very glad.
- Say adorable instead of very cute.
- Say vibrant instead of very colorful.
- Say timid instead of very shy.
- Say skeletal instead of very skinny.
If you have any questions or doubts, please ask in the comments or send me a private message.