Here is Brazil, children return to school in February after their long summer break.
When do children return to school in your country after their long summer break?
Here are some words related to school.
- You use a backpack to carry your books to school.
- Do you take the school bus to and from school?
- Lockers mean you don’t have to carry all your books to and from school every day.
- Books are great. School books are essential to learning.
- A notebook is where you write down what the teacher writes on the board.
- Every student needs a pencil to take notes.
- If you make a mistake taking notes, you can use your eraser to correct it.
- You need a sharpener to keep your pencil sharp.
- Cutting paper is easy with a good pair of scissors.
- Math is fun but complex calculations require a calculator.
- A compass is great for drawing circles in art and geometry.
- A protractor measures angles from 0 to 180 degrees.
- A globe is and essential part of any Geography class.
- When you want to ask a question in class, you raise your hand and wait for the teacher to call on you.
- Smoking is not allowed in school.
- Are you a student?
- What do you study?
- What’s your favorite subject?
If you have any questions or doubts, please ask in the comments or send me a private message.