Here are some very common expressions with their translations to Portuguese.
Here are the definitions in English:
- No way! – Under no circumstances; not at all.
- My bad. – To take responsibility for a mistake.
- You bet. – Of course; certainly.
- What a shame. – When you wish a situation was different, and you feel sad or disappointed.
- Hopefully. – Look upon something optimistically.
- What a pity. – Used to express regret or disappointment about something.
- What the hell! – An exclamation used to emphasize surprise, shock, anger, disgust
- Bullshit! – Nonsense, saying somethingis misleading or deceptive.
- I think so. – Expression of agreement or belief.
- I don’t think so. – Expression of disagreement disbelief.
If you have any questions or doubts, please ask in the comments or send me a private message.